Protecting your Privacy
Vancity Community Investment Bank™, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (collectively Vancity Community Investment Bank) may collect financial and other information about you:
• To verify your identity and personal background
• Related to transactions arising from your relationship with and through us
• Which you provide us when acquiring any of our products and services
• For the provision of products and services
This information will be used from time to time:
• Verify your identity
• Operate your Card - including through the payment card network
• Provide you with services you may request
• Communicate to you any benefit, feature or other information
• Meet regulatory requirements
Vancity Community Investment Bank may provide your personal information to its employees, business partners and financial institutions but only as needed to provide you with products and services. Our business partners may be subject to the laws and regulations of other jurisdictions or countries. Only in exceptional circumstances will we disclose information without your consent and only as permitted or required by law.
At any time, you can choose to opt-out of receiving direct marketing or sharing your personal information for marketing purposes. To opt-out, please fill out the opt-out form and mail to the Privacy Office.
For more information of how Vancity Community Investment Bank manages your personal information, please see our Privacy Code.